Given our ambitious growth plans, we are now building a new and diverse sales team, consisting of a blend of experienced sales veterans and aspiring young talent, the role of telemarketer is an exciting opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business whilst contributing vital new appointments to feed the existing sales funnel.
The role of Telemarketing Executive affords a real opportunity to progress within Vericon as our client base and reputation grow. Ultimately, we always look to encourage career progression from within our existing team and Telemarketing often leads on to a future role as a business development manager.
The role is split into two core functions:
- Researching and identifying prospective clients that meet our vision of the perfect candidate using a range of social media and internet based resources. Building a strong prospect list within our CRM based on the information you have unearthed.
- Meeting a daily quota of outbound calls and emails using the CRM with the ultimate goal of setting appointments for our field based team to demonstrate our technologies and convince prospects to partner with Vericon Systems.
Expect a fast-paced, friendly, enthusiastic, creative, cutting-edge, start-up environment. You will need to get stuck in from day one and you should expect and enjoy a steep learning curve.
Essential experience includes:
- Ability to listen and retain information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Objection handling
- Ability to dust yourself off and try again
- Lots of enthusiasm / Energy
- 3 years prior Telemarketing Experience
Ideally you will also be familiar the following:
- B.A.N.T Qualification techniques
- Data entry skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Experience of the following would be a bonus:
- Confidently speaking with business professionals / decision makers
- ZoHo CRM
If this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then:
Send us a covering letter and current CV to Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Team
If you are interested in working with us:
Please email your current CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate to email@example.com. Please clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line to help us review your application as quickly as possible.
Vericon Systems operate a two-stage interview process consisting of an initial telephone interview followed by an invitation to our offices if shortlisted. We endeavour to respond to all applicants that meet the criteria set out in our career specifications within seven working days. If you have not heard from us within seven working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Please get in touch with any further questions